Reports will appear in the fall 2011 issues beginning with the Buyer’s Guide 2012 issue publishing week of August 22.
First test reports in Buyer’s Guide 2012 issue are expert (now online) and adventure all mountain categories. Recommendations.
The Ski Canada Test 2012 tested more than 200 pairs of skis in 8 categories.
Test Team 2012
Park & Freeski Test Team
Test Suppliers & Tech Team
Stats for the Ski Canada Test
- 29th annual Ski Canada Test is the longest continuous on snow alpine ski test in North America
- 17 ski brands are entered.
- 214 pairs of skis have been submitted for testing in 7 categories
- 27 pairs of powder skis have been sent to Mike Wiegele’s Helicopter Skiing for testing by their powder guides.
- NEW for Test 2012: twintips tested freeski and park by a separate test team of young park skiers
- 40 testers, men and women
- Skis tested by category: Expert All Mountain: Adventure All Mountain; Big Mountain; On-Piste Cruisers
Follow this page for more updates over the next several weeks.