The Ski Canada Test 2012 tested more than 200 pairs of skis in 8 categories.
First posted Test 2012 reports from Buyer’s Guide 2012:
Test Team 2012
Park & Freeski Test Team
Test Suppliers & Tech Team
Stats for the Ski Canada Test
- 29th annual Ski Canada Test is the longest continuous on snow alpine ski test in North America
- 17 ski brands are entered.
- 214 pairs of skis have been submitted for testing in 7 categories
- 27 pairs of powder skis have been sent to Mike Wiegele’s Helicopter Skiing for testing by their powder guides.
- NEW for Test 2012: twintips tested freeski and park by a separate test team of young park skiers
- 40 testers, men and women
- Skis tested by category: Expert All Mountain: Adventure All Mountain; Big Mountain; On-Piste Cruisers; Easy Cruisers, Powder