Ski Canada Test 2011 was hosted by Silver Star Mountain, BC March 1 to 4, 2010 and reports will appear in the fall 2010 issues beginning with the Buyer’s Guide 2011 issue publishing in September 2010.
The Ski Canada Test 2011 tested the largest number of alpine brands in our 28 year history of ski testing!
- Test Categories
- Test Criteria
- Expert All-Mountain
- Adventure All-Mountain
- Big Mountain
- On-Piste Cruisers
- Easy Cruising
- The Testers
Stats for the Ski Canada Snow Test 2011
- 28th annual Ski Canada Test is the longest continuous on snow alpine ski test in North America
- 16 ski brands were entered.
- 145 pairs of skis were submitted for testing in 7 categories – 84 mens models and 61 womens models
- 20 pairs of powder skis have been sent to Mike Wiegele’s Helicopter Skiing for testing by their powder guides.
- 40 testers, men and women
- Skis tested by category: Expert All Mountain: Adventure All Mountain; Big Mountain; On-Piste Cruisers
photos: Tim Fitzgerald